If you experience that Reason 10 wants to download the Factory Sound Bank at launch, even though you already copied it from the Reason 10 DVD, it's because the download version of the Factory Sound Bank contains more patches than the one on the DVD. At the time for the DVD production there were no Europa, Grain or Pulsar patches in the Factory Sound Bank (because these weren't ready at the time). We then decided to add these patches to the Factory Sound Bank before release, to make the content complete. Therefore, we recommend not to copy the Reason 10 Factory Sound Bank from the Reason 10 DVD, but let Reason 10 automatically download it at the first launch.
Articles in this section
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10
- No Player is created when I drag it to the rack or double click it in the Browser
- Can I create Players inside a Combinator?
- Reason 10 downloads the Factory Sound Bank even though I copied it from the DVD
- Where are the sound banks in Reason 10?
- I added a wrong custom VST folder so now Reason stalls during launch
- Reason 9.5 performance
- When I launched Reason I was asked about sending crash reports and user statistics to Propellerhead. What does this mean?
- Do I need a MIDI keyboard to use Reason?
- Can I authorize my VSTs on my computer or Ignition Key?