By default, Reason 9.5/10 and Reason Essentials 9.5/10 look for installed VST (2.4, 64-bit) plugins in the following locations: Under Windows: C:\Program Files\VSTplugins C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VSTplugins C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2 Under Mac OS: Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST ~/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST It's also possible to add your own custom locations to the "search list" if you like. You can do that on the Advanced tab in Preferences.
Articles in this section
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10
- No Player is created when I drag it to the rack or double click it in the Browser
- Can I create Players inside a Combinator?
- Reason 10 downloads the Factory Sound Bank even though I copied it from the DVD
- Where are the sound banks in Reason 10?
- I added a wrong custom VST folder so now Reason stalls during launch
- Reason 9.5 performance
- When I launched Reason I was asked about sending crash reports and user statistics to Propellerhead. What does this mean?
- Do I need a MIDI keyboard to use Reason?
- Can I authorize my VSTs on my computer or Ignition Key?