If you should experience that recorded notes are being "cut off" (staccato) when recorded in the sequencer, it could be that you have accidentally added your MIDI Control Keyboard twice on the Control Surfaces tab in Reason's Preferences: If this should be the case, just delete any duplicates and see if that helps. Also, make sure your MIDI keyboard doesn't send out MIDI on multiple MIDI channels ("Layers mode", for example).
Articles in this section
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10
- No Player is created when I drag it to the rack or double click it in the Browser
- Can I create Players inside a Combinator?
- Reason 10 downloads the Factory Sound Bank even though I copied it from the DVD
- Where are the sound banks in Reason 10?
- I added a wrong custom VST folder so now Reason stalls during launch
- Reason 9.5 performance
- When I launched Reason I was asked about sending crash reports and user statistics to Propellerhead. What does this mean?
- Do I need a MIDI keyboard to use Reason?
- Can I authorize my VSTs on my computer or Ignition Key?