Yes, you can still purchase a bundle like the Reason Rigs if you own one or more products in the bundle. You will not get any additional discount on the bundle price and no additional duplicate licenses will be issued to your account. You will still get all the products included in the bundle that you don't yet own, of course.
Articles in this section
- I own an earlier Reason version - what upgrade paths are available?
- How much is Reason?
- I own a product in a bundle, can I still buy the bundle?
- The shop says TRIED for a Rack Extension I just downloaded?
- After checkout my browser asks permission to run an application. What should I do?
- I want to buy a Rack Extension but I have no idea how!
- What does "Enable one-click checkout" mean?
- "Not available to this account" in Rack Extension Shop