Make sure Authorizer is selected, and then click OK/Allow. If you like, you can have your browser remember this setting. This means you don't have to chose which application to run the next time.
Articles in this section
- I own an earlier Reason version - what upgrade paths are available?
- How much is Reason?
- I own a product in a bundle, can I still buy the bundle?
- The shop says TRIED for a Rack Extension I just downloaded?
- After checkout my browser asks permission to run an application. What should I do?
- I want to buy a Rack Extension but I have no idea how!
- What does "Enable one-click checkout" mean?
- "Not available to this account" in Rack Extension Shop