If you have Reason 6.5/Essentials 1.5 or higher, and are seeing this message in the shop, it is most likely a cache related issue in your web browser. If you log out of the shop and then login again, things should work as expected.
Articles in this section
- I own an earlier Reason version - what upgrade paths are available?
- How much is Reason?
- I own a product in a bundle, can I still buy the bundle?
- The shop says TRIED for a Rack Extension I just downloaded?
- After checkout my browser asks permission to run an application. What should I do?
- I want to buy a Rack Extension but I have no idea how!
- What does "Enable one-click checkout" mean?
- "Not available to this account" in Rack Extension Shop